This guide will help you setup a system to switch between different LinkedIn accounts with one-click using Chrome. Below are the directions with images:
1. Create a new Chrome account. To do so, open chrome and click the grey tab which displays the chrome user name.
2. Select Manage People
3. Select add person
4. Name & Save your new chrome profile
5. Click Sign in. If you don’t see the sign in button click the grey chrome user button shown in step 1. This will open a menu which will have a sign in to chrome button - click it.
6. Click More options
7. Select create new account and follow the prompts. You will be asked to create an email address. This email address is only needed to login to your chrome account, so name it however you like. Just keep track of it and corresponding password.
8. Once you complete the signup, Chrome offers to sync your account. Click Ok, got it.
9. While inside your new chrome account, go to LinkedIn and login using one of the LinkedIn accounts you manage. When chrome asks you “Do you want to save the password for this site?” Say yes.
Mission accomplished! You have now synced your managed LinkedIn account to your new chrome account.
Anytime you want to access your managed LinkedIn account simply open up the Chrome account it is synced to (Shown in step 1) and go to LinkedIn.
No need to remember the login credentials for your managed LinkedIn account or logout of your personal LinkedIn. You can have both (or more) LinkedIn accounts open at the same time each in their respective chrome accounts.
July 16, 2018
A significantly improved version of LinkedHub is now available.
July 16, 2018
LinkedHub video tutorials to install & setup, update contacts, add & remove properties, and much more! All videos are under 2 minutes.
July 11, 2018
If you are using Dux-Soup (a chrome extension for LinkedIn) you need to be alerted to their recent broad & sweeping permissions update.
July 17, 2017
For many B2B salespeople, the whole sales process starts with a LinkedIn search. Why?
June 29, 2017
If you’re in sales, you know that every second you save can help you meet your targets...
June 28, 2017
What if you knew the secret to performing outbound sales in a personalized, cost effective, and measurable way?
June 26, 2017
Does your outbound lead generation produce a inbox full of “not interested” messages?
June 25, 2017
You’ll never have to tediously copy and paste LinkedIn conversations or profile info into your HubSpot CRM again.
June 24, 2017
Have you ever needed to upgrade an employee’s LinkedIn account? Or maybe your assistant needed a subscription to some nifty app?
June 22, 2017
Sales is filled with mind-numbing activities that have nothing to do with actual selling...
If you provide LinkedIn marketing, lead generation, content posting, or any LinkedIn service for multiple clients then you need a easy way to switch between LinkedIn accounts.
June 12, 2017
If you’re in sales and want to reach out to a prospect, you simply won’t be able to without a valid email address.
April 8, 2017
Generating leads for a B2B business, particularly those in technology, has never been so easy!
February 5, 2017
Lead generation can be frustrating because it is deceptively counter-intuitive. We naturally want to tell the world about how great our solution is and the interesting things it can do.